Andhra Pradesh Vro Vra Online Application 2015 Apply process was strted so who are eligible & intrested those candiates can apply with in 5mins.
How to apply for AP Vro Vra Online Application 2015?
Eligible candidates can apply for this Ap vro vra 2015 Online application at CCLA Official website http://ccla.cgg.gov.in.
- After releasing the notification just follow this simple step.
- After releasing the online application process visit the official website ccla.gov.in
- In the right side of website "Apply online" link
- fill mandatory coloums with your details Correctly.
- For VRO: Inter (10+2) from AP Intermediate board or equivalent.
- For VRA: 10th class (ssc) from AP Secondary Education or equivalent.
Age limit for VRO VRA:
- For Vro's: 18-39 Years
- For Vra's:18-35 Years
- (For Sc/St Aspirants have 5 Years Age relaxations)
VRO VRA Selection Process: Based on Written Test.
Apply VRO,VRA Online Application 2015 at ccla.cgg.gov.in
Online Application Fee Details:
For OC & General candidates want to pay RS 200/-
For SC/ST candidates just want to pay Rs.100/- only
Candidates can pay the online application form fee at Aponline, E-Seva, MeeSeva centers.
Ap vro vra Selection Procedure: Written Examination.